Can now play music from music app without in-game music interrupting.
Developed by Caleb Wren and Connor Brewster.
In a world full of blocks and many solutions, your mission is to fill all the empty spaces with copies of yourself. Whether your swiping, teleporting, restarting, or undoing, the clock has started and you now have to race to the finish. With over 120 levels, infinite levels created by others and many more to come, Aplexia will keep you entertained for as many hours as you want!
The game will start out slowly while introducing various blocks and concepts. Just when you think you have something mastered, Aplexia will prove you wrong.
Aplexia features 120 levels and 4 types of blocks to challenge you. The levels span over 4 packs and each pack will incorporate a new block. There is also a level creator so you can create, save, upload for others to download and play. New versions will include new levels, blocks, and online features.
Do you accept the challenge?
- January 11, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 03, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 21, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- June 06, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 03, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 31, 2013 New version 1.1
- November 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- November 24, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 21, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 18, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 15, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 13, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- September 12, 2012 Initial release