-lowered coins required to unlock items
Experience a surfing game like no other in this one of a kind, self-paced, artistic game. Sit back, relax and catch a wave!
As a kid growing up land locked in the Midwest I was fascinated by the ocean and surfing. I have been lucky enough to spend most of my adult life near the ocean, playing in the waves and making video games. I thought I would make a game that tries to convey the experience of surfing. Just in case there are any land locked kids out there dreaming of an endless summer like I did.
One of the great things about surfing is the broad specturm of abilities found out in the water. From the little kid going out with a parent for the first time, to a seasoned pro chasing down one of the biggest waves on the planet, at heart they're all pursuing the same thing. The simple thrill of riding a wave. Capturing this thrill for as many skill levels as possible and showing the natural beauty surfers encounter each time they go out is the main goal of Infinite Surf. If you want to cruise and collect coins all day you can. If you'd rather test your limits to see how fast and how many points you can get you can do that too! The game can be as relaxing or as intense as you want it to be.
- Infinite gameplay
- Unique take on an endless runner
- Play at your pace
- 4 different surfboards
- 2 different waves
- Intuitive tilt controls
- No sharks to ollie
- September 08, 2012 Initial release
- September 11, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- September 20, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 27, 2012 New version 1.15
- November 15, 2012 New version 1.16
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.2
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.3