Support "%!TEX root=master-file.tex"
Need to reopen the file. The master file can be in different folder, and in that case can be specified using relative path: "../main.tex".
Writing and compiling TeX files on the go. No internet connection needed.
FULL TeX/LaTeX SUPPORT
- Supports both plain TeX and LaTeX, output PDF;
- Fast compiler optimized for iOS devices;
- On-demand package auto downloader, including big packages like beamer;
- Integrated BibTeX/MakeIndex;
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL WRITERS
- A text editor designed for LaTeX editing. With syntax highlighting, innovative text selection, customizable assistant keyboard, powerful commands.
- LaTeX-aware spell checking (optional in settings)
- Handy image preview for inserting graphics;
- Support "Paste" images into editor
- Handy customizable assistant keyboard for inserting special characters.
- Open .tex file from other applications
- Dropbox real time syncing, with file comparison and manual conflict resolution
- PDF export/email
HOW TO GET HELP
- Visit texwriterapp.com for user guide, and templates for russian, chinese, japanese.
- Email [email protected] to send bug report and feature requests.
- Or directly talk to @litchiedev on Twitter.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- October 10, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- October 27, 2014 New version 2.5.4
- December 21, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.7
- September 25, 2015 New version 2.8
- October 11, 2015 New version 2.8.1
- December 02, 2015 New version 2.8.2
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.8.4