-Change the name from “AT&T Passport” to “AT&T Global Wi-Fi”
-Expanded to display additional hotspots on the map
-Improved hotspot search
-Minor bug fixes, improving performance and stability
-Text and layout changes to the status and alert screens
The AT&T Global Wi-Fi app is designed for AT&T customers with an AT&T Passport or other qualifying international travel package that includes international Wi-Fi.
The App enables AT&T customers to access participating AT&T international Wi-Fi hotspots from their iPhone or iPad.*
The App includes:
• Ability to authenticate to participating international Wi-Fi hotspots
• Ability to see available hotspots within Wi-Fi signal range
• Search capability by City & Country with a Map view and a List view of hotspots
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Requires iOS 8 or higher and an AT&T international travel package that includes Wi-Fi (for details visit att.com/intlwifi).
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- September 07, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- October 12, 2014 New version 5.0.7
- February 12, 2015 New version 5.0.8
- July 26, 2015 New version 5.1.19
- December 12, 2015 New version 5.1.60
- January 31, 2016 New version 5.1.63
- June 23, 2016 New version 5.1.79
- November 05, 2016 New version 5.1.84
- November 18, 2016 New version 5.2.28