Add support for SMB protocol.
The Easiest App to organize notes in Evernote from iPhone!
Just Drag'n'Drop to move, copy or delete notes.
◆”Drag & Drop” to Move Notes
You can move a note from one notebook to another by a simple “drag and drop”.
No complicated operation needed.
◆”Tap” to Preview Notes and Files
Just tap on a note or a file, and the preview will be displayed.
The built-in viewer supports PDF,
MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
Apple iWork files,
Audio files (.mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav),
Image files (.png, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp),
Movie files (.mp4, .m4v, .mov）,
Text and Rich Text Format files.
◆”Long Press” to Edit title and tags, or Trash
Long press on a note and a popup menu will be displayed, with option “Edit” and “Trash”.
If you tap on “Edit”, then new window for editing the title and tags of the selected note will be displayed (You cannot edit text of notes with BoxCrane), and if you tap on “Trash”, the note is moved to “Trash” in Evernote.
○Enables you to Directly Handle Files Attached to Notes
You can move, copy, and delete files attached to notes.
You can move or copy files to other notes, or download them to your iPhone.
○Upload Photos in your iPhone to Evernote
You can easily copy photos in iPhone to Evernote by “drag and drop”.
○OpenIn, Mail, Zip, OpenIn, Custom URL Scheme Supported
You can export to, and import from OpenIn APPs.
You can directly attach files to e-mail, and directly open e-mail attached files.
You can attach image files to twitter.
You can zip and unzip files in EverCrane local folder.
Custom URL Scheme (jp.co.ablecomputer.evercrane) supported.
- - - What you can do with Evernote - - -
Preview Notes with built-in viewer.
Create new notebook.
Move, copy, delete and rename notes (multiple selections supported!).
Edit notes' titles and tags.
Add images, videos and audio files in notes, or save them in iPhone's EverCrane local storage.
- Please Note!
In order to upload photos or save to "Photos" in your iPhone, you have to allow this APP to use of location information.
Please follow the directions in the APP, and give permission. (This App does not use or collect the location data.)
This APP cannot delete or edit files in "Photos" in you iPhone.
To use the features of Evernote, you need to have your account.
- September 18, 2012 Initial release
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 25, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- November 07, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 11, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- January 04, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 13, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.5
- September 05, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- September 07, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- October 14, 2013 New version 1.6
- November 12, 2013 New version 1.6.2
- December 10, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- December 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- December 19, 2013 New version 1.6.3
- March 06, 2014 New version 1.7
- March 07, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 09, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- July 19, 2014 New version 1.8
- November 04, 2014 New version 1.9