Add support for SMB protocol.
A simple but powerful file manager (filer) APP for Dropbox users.
BoxCrane for iPad provides you with the easiest way to handle files in Dropbox.
“BoxCrane for iPad Simplifies Dropbox Storage” Tapscape.com
“an incredible value for any heavy user of both the iPad and DropBox in conjunction.” theiphoneappreview.com
“helps you to manage your Dropbox files more effectively than the official Dropbox app” cloudsider
With BoxCrane you can:
+Copy or move files in Dropbox by drag and drop.
+Drag & drop photos in iPad to Dropbox and vice versa.
+Create new folder in Dropbox, move multiple files into the folder by drag & drop.
+Share photos in Dropbox with twitter.
+View all kinds of files and documents in Dropbox.
- Handle files and folders easily -
＋ Just drag and drop files to move/copy.
＋ You can handle files and folders like Finder(Mac) or Explorer(Windows).
- Preview files of all kinds -
＋ Tap a file to preview it on a different window.
＋ The built in viewer is as powerful as document reader APP.
It supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files,
Audio files (.mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav),
Image files (.png, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp),
Movie files (.mp4, .m4v, .mov）, and
Text and Rich Text Format files.
- Sort, change names, create and delete folders in Dropbox -
＋ You can move around files and folders as you like!
- OpenIn, Mail and Twitter -
＋ Supports import from and export to OpenIn APPs.
＋ Directly attach files in Dropbox to email, and directly open e-mail attached files.
＋ Directly attach files in Dropbox to your tweet.
- Other Features -
＋ Supports custom URL scheme (jp.co.ablecomputer.boxcrane4ipad).
＋ Passcode lock.
＋ Supports ZIP compression and decompression.
＋ View Properties
- - - What you can do with Dropbox - - -
Preview files with built-in viewer.
Move, copy, delete and rename files (multiple selection supported!).
Send file link.
Create, delete, and rename folders.
Save images, videos and audio files in BoxCrane local storage.
- Please Note! -
＋ In order to access your Photos folder, you’ll need to give permission to the APP. Follow the directions in the APP, and give permission. (This APP does not use or collect the location data.)
＋ This APP cannot delete or edit files in "Photos" in you iPad.
＋ To use the features of Dropbox, you need to have your own Dropbox account.
- September 18, 2012 Initial release
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 25, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- October 12, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 02, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- December 04, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 11, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 04, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- February 13, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.5
- September 07, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- September 11, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- October 14, 2013 New version 1.6
- December 10, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- December 11, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- March 06, 2014 New version 1.7
- March 07, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- March 09, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- July 19, 2014 New version 1.8
- November 04, 2014 New version 1.9