Add support for SMB protocol.
A simple but powerful file manager (filer) APP for Dropbox users.
With BoxCrane you can drag'n'drop to move or copy files and folders in Dropbox.
“a replacement Dropbox app with many useful features that give users better control over their files on the go“ 148apps.com
With BoxCrane you can:
+Copy or move files in Dropbox by drag and drop.
+Drag & drop photos in iPhone to Dropbox.
+Create new folder in Dropbox and move multiple files by drag & drop.
+Share photos in Dropbox with twitter.
+View all kinds of files and documents in Dropbox.
- Handle files and folders easily-
＋ Just drag and drop files to move/copy.
＋ You can handle files and folders like Finder(Mac) or Explorer(Windows).
- Preview files of all kinds-
＋ Tap a file to preview it on a different window.
＋ Built-in viewer supports many formats.
It supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Apple iWork files,
Audio files (.mp3, .aiff, .m4a, .wav),
Image files (.png, .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .bmp),
Movie files (.mp4, .m4v, .mov）, and
Text and Rich Text Format files.
- Sort, change names, create and delete folders in Dropbox -
＋ You can move files and folders as you like!
- OpenIn, Mail and Twitter-
＋ Supports import and export of OpenIn APPs.
＋ Directly attach files in Dropbox to email, and directly open e-mail attached files.
＋ Directly attach files in Dropbox to your tweet.
- Other Features -
＋ Supports custom URL scheme (jp.co.ablecomputer.boxcrane).
＋ Passcode lock.
＋ Supports ZIP compression and decompression.
＋ View Properties
- - - What you can do with Dropbox - - -
Preview files with built-in viewer.
Move, copy, delete and rename files (multiple selection supported!).
Send file link
Create, delete, and rename folders
Save images, videos and audio files in BoxCrane local storage.
- Please Note! -
＋ In order to access your Photos folder, you’ll need to give permission to the APP. Follow the directions in the APP, and give permission. (This APP does not use or collect the location data.)
＋ This APP cannot delete or edit files in "Photos" in you iPhone.
＋ To use the features of Dropbox, you need to have your own Dropbox account.
- September 10, 2012 Initial release
- September 16, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 18, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- September 21, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 12, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 11, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- January 04, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- February 13, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 28, 2013 New version 1.5
- May 10, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- May 11, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- September 07, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- September 11, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- October 14, 2013 New version 1.6
- March 06, 2014 New version 1.7
- March 07, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 08, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- July 18, 2014 New version 1.8
- October 27, 2014 New version 1.9