Inclusion of missing ACTS and Bug Fixes
Legalpedia is a free and comprehensive legal app for lawyers, judges and other legal professionals under the Common Law system.
The features of the app include the following;
1. A navigation tool that enables users to easily locate courts and law firms.
2. A constant stream of global Legal News from an authentic and approved news source.
3. A weekly update of court schedules and latest judgements.
4. A constantly updated collection of legal research resources including cases, statutes, court rules, law dictionary, legal maxims etc.
5. A law practise management solution that enables the management of clientele information, case statistics and tasks.
One special attribute of the app is that it enables users to freely obtain legal opinions through its "Ask a Lawyer" feature.
- June 24, 2015 New version 1.0.9
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.0.8
- March 11, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- November 19, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- September 14, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- September 03, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- August 19, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- June 12, 2014 Initial release