- Bug fixes
***Featured in US AppStore's What's Hot and New (iPhone and iPad) Strategy and Action game categories***
A herd of black sheep and a herd of white sheep wander and graze in the Great Plains. In order to eat the best grass in the grassland, they start a contest to determine which herd will win.
Bump Sheep has a unique mix of good strategy and quick reflex. You can play it in single-player mode against the computer. Or yon can play it with your friend in the same device for more fun
Bump Sheep is a universal iOS app with retina display optimized for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It is also optimized for iPhone 5 and iPod touch 5th generation.
* “Must download - This game is so fun, I love how you get to play with your friends! It's so fun! People should really download this game!” - Pandas999 from Canada
* “Great Game - I am So enjoyed It!” CoolGuy474747 from Indonesia
* “Love it! - Best free game I have got in a long time, and its still better than a lot of the paid games!” TylerFroelich from U.S.
EASY and FUN
Easy to learn and easy to play with stunning graphics for best user experience.
PLAYER vs PLAYER or PLAYER vs AI
You can play with your friend on the same iPhone or iPad to compete at same time. You will be able to play both the Strategy mode and the Duel mode. In the Player vs AI, you can play both the Strategy mode and Duel mode with the advanced built-in Artificial Intelligence.
When the countdown is over, you need to tap on screen at the right moment to beat your competitor.
Tap on the correct field to place your sheep. You will gain points either by reaching the end of the runway or by eating grass. Your sheep have different strengths. The key to win is to place the right sheep at the right runway. Sometimes, in order to win the overall battle, you may have to sacrifice some partial setbacks.
Follow us on twitter.com/ToccataTech
Like us on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bump-Sheep/459296940767409
YouTube game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgnDQSxqVlM
- April 01, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- March 22, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- November 02, 2013 New version 1.2.2
- June 30, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- January 03, 2013 New version 1.02
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.01
- December 19, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 13, 2012 Initial release