- iOS7 optimization
- CVVH: Some users have reported that the separation of the dialysis dose with convection and diffusion dose was very confusing, so we've decided to remove the dialysis dose.
- Citrate information updated
- Filters information updated
- Correction of errors in English and Catalan
- TMP: corrections in calculation of resistance
- Direct access to MedConverter
I.C.U. RenalCalc provides the most frequently used calculations next to patient bed, when continuous renal replacement techniques are required. The application also warns about certain situations that can endanger the filter. ICU RenalCalc® offers the following options:
- Frequently used calculations in the patients under CVVH and CVVHDF. Calculations about the dose and volume of convection in PRE and POST, volume of diffusion, calculation of the Kuf of the filter based on the transmembrane pressure (TMP), calculation of the anticipated TMP before initiating the technique, calculation of the filtration fraction (FF) and calculation of the efficiency of the filter.
- Coagulation calculations
- Specific module for filtration fraction calculation.
- Specific module for TMP calculation
- Specific module that allows the user to make calculations in this field: Cockroft-Gault, MDRD, fractional sodium excretion, anion gap, measured creatinine clearance, calculated plasmatic and urinary osmolarity, sodium, water and bicarbonate deficit.
- March 19, 2014 New version 1.40
- June 19, 2013 New version 1.31
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.30
- March 18, 2013 New version 1.22
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.21
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.20
- October 16, 2012 New version 1.10
- October 01, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- September 19, 2012 New version 1.01
- September 17, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $5.99
- August 18, 2012 Initial release