What's New- Improvement in interactive calculation of the dose of dialysis, diffusion and convection
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused an incorrect update of the product database
App DescriptionI.C.U. RenalCalc provides the most frequently used calculations next to patient bed, when continuous renal replacement techniques are required. The application also warns about certain situations that can endanger the filter. ICU RenalCalc® offers the following options:
- Frequently used calculations in the patients under CVVH and CVVHDF. Calculations about the dose and volume of convection in PRE and POST, volume of diffusion, calculation of the Kuf of the filter based on the transmembrane pressure (TMP), calculation of the anticipated TMP before initiating the technique, calculation of the filtration fraction (FF) and calculation of the efficiency of the filter.
- Coagulation calculations
- Specific module for filtration fraction calculation.
- Specific module for TMP calculation
- Specific module that allows the user to make calculations in this field: Cockroft-Gault, MDRD, fractional sodium excretion, anion gap, measured creatinine clearance, calculated plasmatic and urinary osmolarity, sodium, water and bicarbonate deficit.
August 21, 2013 New version 1.31
June 07, 2013 New version 1.30
March 20, 2013 New version 1.22
March 14, 2013 New version 1.21
December 05, 2012 New version 1.20
October 16, 2012 New version 1.10
August 18, 2012 Initial Release