• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download the The Green Parent app and receive 30 days for free when you subscribe!
We’re offering free access to the The Green Parent App for 30 days when you subscribe for 1 Year or 2 months.
The Green Parent is an inspiring parenting magazine for raising children consciously in modern society. Insightful, uplifting articles cover all stages of parenting from pregnancy to teenagers. Each issue includes features on attachment parenting, babywearing, alternative medicine and home education. Our family section is packed with columnists writing about alternative ways to bring up kids and articles on how to have a natural pregnancy, ways to create strong family bonds and the importance of self-care to help you be the best parent you can be.
A great read for all natural parents *****
Full of really useful and interesting articles. I love it!
…and a great app experience too.
Fantastic magazine *****
Love this magazine, picked one up to read on holiday and it was so packed with inspiration and delightful articles that I decided to subscribe. Fabulous to find it available as an online download, saves paper and money. It may take me all of the two months to read it but that’s fine, it’s lovely to pick up once everyone is in bed.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to October/ November 2005. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 06, 2014 New version 8.0.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- May 05, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- October 01, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- December 01, 2016 New version 10.0.1