- fixed rotation
- corrected high score submission
- moved advertising banner to top of screen
- removed interstitial advertising from startup
How long can you survive in this taste of the break-out hit, breakeroids?
Defend the Earth from a relentless assault of asteroids, armed only with a paddle and a bouncing ball. Drop the ball and you lose a shield - lose all your shields and the asteroids wipe out the planet. There's no longer any time to catch your breath and replenish your shields between waves, so make each hit count!
It's a new twist on two gaming staples - breaking bricks and blasting space rocks. The crisp vector graphics perfectly complement the old-school gameplay, and with modern amenities like leaderboards and achievements. It's the perfect game to kill a couple of minutes - or a couple of hours.
If you're already an old hand at breakeroids, you'll enjoy this new mode, complete with new items and improvements!
- September 19, 2012 Initial release
- September 29, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- April 12, 2013 New version 1.0.3
- May 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 16, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!