Experience last mile navigation via shared route from SmartGPS device to your smartphone. Landscape mode also supported.
The Magellan SmartGPS companion app for the Roadmate RV9490 gives you the SmartGPS navigator experience on your cell phone!
This FREE app is designed to be a robust search tool with an extensive Point Of Interest library. In addition, Yelp and Foursquare display suggested locations in a dynamic environment of flipping squares that show locations near you. The "Route Sharing” function allows you to share your destination from your smartphone to your Magellan GPS RV navigator and other cloud connected devices registered on your account.
SmartGPS Companion app features in the FREE download include:
• Information Squares – innovative interface makes selections easy to access with features presented in squares. Get Yelp, Foursquare, Navigation, Traffic, Safety and Fuel all on one control panel. Check in when you arrive at your destination.
• Share – select your destination and sync with your RV GPS for a seamless navigation experience.
• Off board Internet Provided Traffic
• Searchable off board maps – scan the entire USA and Canada.
• Points of interest– conveniently search for restaurants, hotels, gas stations, etc.
• One line keyword search for POI’s and addresses
Languages Supported: English, French, Spanish
• Cellular reception required for real time searches in redbox, Yelp!, Foursquare, and for receiving Traffic updates and safety alerts. Wi-Fi connectivity required for similar use on iPod touch.
• Data charges applies for real time searches and updates in redbox, Yelp!, Foursquare, and for receiving Traffic updates and safety alerts (in app purchase upgrade).
• Subscriptions are billed to you through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• iPhone 3G & iPod touch 2nd gen are not supported. User must upgrade to iOS 6.0 or later to use the latest app. iOS 7 is supported by this release.
^ For subscription data, "lifetime" is defined as the USEFUL life of the product or until Magellan no longer receives relevant data from its current supplier.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 15, 2014 New version 3.5