What's NewFixed issues with Ipad 1
Fixed issues with IPOD
Fixed music glitches
Reduced loading time
Reduced game size
App DescriptionMarch 7th 2013 -
We just want to say WOW and thank you all
We just passed our 45,000 user download
Thank you all for your support.
Keep your feedback rolling in, we will certainly address many of the enhancements in the next update.
“The cute graphics and simple gameplay make an excellent choice”…”provides a challenge to keep parents interested while playing with their kids”
Take Storm to an exciting adventure.
Meet Storm, the nicest and easiest horse around. Storm likes to gallop around and eat carrots (his
favorite food). While riding in the meadow, Storm collects haystacks to be used later at the barn to
trade them for enhanced riding skills.
Storm must jump over obstacles and there are many along his path: holes in the ground, terraces,
stones, logs, fences, Bison, cactus trees, hay piles and rakes. From time to time, he must also watch out
for the eagles. Pay attention to Storm’s health bar. Failing to jump over the obstacles will reduce Storm’s
Riding Storm is easy, tap once to jump or double tap to jump higher and further. You’ll probably notice
that the longer you ride Storm the faster it gets and by eating carrots you’ll even get 5 seconds sprints to
collect as many hay stacks as you can.
• Simple game controls – tap once to jump, tap twice to jump higher and further.
• Three fantastic grounds for Storm to ride around. A change of scenery is always nice
• 12 different obstacles to watch out for
• 5 seconds sprints every time you fill the carrot meter (by eating carrots)
• Barn to trade haystacks for enhanced riding skills and Storm skins (Cowboy Rider and Golden
• Game Center enabled leaderboard and achievements.
• Challenging distance trophies to collect
May 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
March 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
March 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
September 06, 2012 Initial Release