Support for iPhone 5 Screen
With Monster Trouble Dark Side you are the strategist behind a horde of little monsters and you are charged with the task of conquering the Great Lands to retrieve the talisman of the Moon Shadows.
It will not be easy, the defenses prepared by humans are powerful and you’ll have to use all of your cunning to succeed in the task.
Monster Trouble Dark Side is a strategy game with an arcade twist, sophisticated enough to please the fans of the genre but also intuitive enough to be played by those who look for the first time at strategy games.
The main feature of Monster Trouble Dark Side is simply: beautiful and fun.
The environments designed with obsession to details and the excellent animations of the different characters make the game a little masterpiece.
*New & Noteworthy in USA and many other countries*
Follow Monster Trouble Dark Side Support and check out the Video !!!
- Variable weather, with frequent rain and storms.
- Day and night light cycle.
- Up to ten different monsters each with unique characteristics.
- Four types of power-ups can be used to give special powers to the monsters.
- Ten original game maps of great artistic quality.
- Five different types of defenders each with special powers.
- Twenty-four levels of play with increasing complexity.
- Up to four different levels of difficulty, to make the game accessible to everybody.
- Localization in five languages : English, French, German, Italian and Japanese.
- Game Center support.
- All missions can be replayed at will.
Having any problems? Any suggestions?
We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at:
Follow Monster Trouble Dark Side at NuOxygen on Facebook and Twitter, or visit us at:
*Monster Trouble Dark Side is inspired by Monster Trouble HD to propose a new type of game called Reverse TD.
A year away from his first game for the iPad, which became famous for being awarded the title of Game of the Week in 85 countries, the studio Magic Dream Games offers a beautiful and fun game with exciting graphics and addictive gameplay.*
- September 10, 2012 Initial release
- September 15, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 18, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- September 19, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 10, 2012 New version 1.01
- December 10, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 11, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- December 24, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- January 07, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- January 26, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- March 20, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- March 25, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- May 26, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- May 28, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 12, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- October 09, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- November 18, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- November 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- June 26, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- July 25, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99