• Updated Aviary image editor (accessed by double tapping the image)
• Update the image processor
• Fixed a bug causing the parameter slider to not appear
Easily add reflections to your photos for depth and dimension enhancing their appearance.
What can Photo Reflect do for me?
• Reflect photos to simulate standing them on a mirrored surface in 3D.
• Edit photos to be reflected in Aviary.
• Perspectively warp reflected photos to simulate viewing them sideways in 3D.
• Export your reflected photos to the pasteboard or camera roll in transparent PNG format.
• Email your reflected photos to contacts as transparent PNG image attachments.
• Customize the reflection by varying its height, width, offset, alpha and gradient parameters.
• Select parameters to edit from a tab bar, change their values with a slider.
• Vary reflection parameters to effectively create transparent copies of a photo using an alpha channel.
It's easy to use! Just follow the animated tips at the bottom of the screen.
This version differs from Photo Reflect+ only in that it displays ads.
Get the paid version with no ads, Photo Reflect+, at
Get the Mac version, PhotoReflector, at
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- June 10, 2015 New version 1.0.6