Updated for iOS 10
• When sharing reflected images PNG data is used to support transparency in the reflection, rather than JPG.
Easily add reflections to your photos for depth and dimension enhancing their appearance.
What can Photo Reflect do for me?
• Reflect photos to simulate standing them on a mirrored surface in 3D.
• Edit photos to add Meme (titles) and more.
• Perspectively warp reflected photos to simulate viewing them sideways in 3D.
• Export your reflected photos to the pasteboard or camera roll in transparent PNG format.
• Email your reflected photos to contacts as transparent PNG image attachments.
• Customize the reflection by varying its height, width, offset, alpha and gradient parameters.
• Select parameters to edit from a tab bar, change their values with a slider.
• Vary reflection parameters to effectively create transparent copies of a photo using an alpha channel.
It's easy to use! Just follow the animated tips at the bottom of the screen.
This version differs from Photo Reflect+ only in that it displays ads.
Get the paid version with no ads, Photo Reflect+, at
Get the Mac version, PhotoReflector, at
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- June 10, 2015 New version 1.0.6
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.0.7