Smash Party is a set of 4 mini-games for 4 players. Teaching rhyming words, spelling, number patterns and sums: this app is perfect for the collaborative classroom or family fun at home!
[[NOTE: THIS VERSION IS DESIGNED AROUND 5-6 YEAR OLD ABILITY LEVELS. See www.Tigerfacegames.com/smashparty for specifics.]]
CUSTOMISATION: Teachers can create their own games/content through our website and open it on the iPad.
COLLABORATIVE LEARNING: The games are designed to encourage children to work together and practice English language and math skills in a group.
HOW TO PLAY: One person is given a question and the rest are given possible answers. Together, the team have to work out the right answer. The person with the answer has to press their quadrant. The aim is to complete the rounds as quick as possible and get the highest score!
MULTIPLE REWARDS: Answer the questions correctly and the players are rewarded by several fun mini-games. These include whack-a-mole, popping balloons, drawing stars.
TAILORED FOR THE CLASSROOM: There are 4 settings: easy, medium, hard and insane. Content at each level has been specifically tailored by a qualified Primary School teacher to ensure the level of progression is appropriate for 5-6 year old age group. The game has also been tested extensively at several Primary Schools.
PLAY AT HOME: Of course, if you have a 5-6 year old, this is a perfect game to play at home as a family, or with play-dates to help your help practice.
Don’t hate. Collaborate!
• Party fun! Designed to be played with 4 players at the same time.
• Includes 4 mini-games: Rhyme Time, Smash Sums, Missing Numbers, Missing Letters
• Customise in-game content using our web tool
• Designed specifically for 5-6 year olds
• 2 modes: normal and time attack mode
• Normal mode: get 6, 8, or 12 answers right in a chain
• Time attack mode: Start with a few seconds – the more right answers, the more extra time you get! Game over when the timer runs out!
If you like games like Scrabble, Boggle, Futaba then this app is for you!
Like Us: http://www.facebook.com/TigerFaceGames
Follow Us: http://www.twitter.com/TigerFaceGames
Visit Us: http://www.tigerfacegames.com
Watch Us: http://www.youtube.com/TigerFaceGames
- October 26, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- August 28, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- August 23, 2012 Initial release