The newly redesigned Sesame Street for Military Families app provides you with the same great resources, but now with a fresh look and easier navigation.
This is an app for the loved ones of those who serve, which will help teach your child life skills.
Developed for parents and caregivers: The Sesame Street for Military Families app puts all of Sesame’s bilingual (English & Spanish) resources for military families right in your pocket! Use your mobile device to access engaging videos, articles, storybooks, parent guides, and more to help you support your preschool and school-aged children as they encounter transitions common to military families.
Because of the sensitive topics in this app, we highly recommend that a parent or guardian previews the materials before co-viewing with a child.
TOPIC AREAS INCLUDE
• Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help children everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org
• This app and its materials are an extension of Sesame Workshop’s ongoing efforts to support our troops and their families. Related materials include the Feel Electric! and Big Moving Adventure apps for military children, and social media including Facebook.com/SesameStreetForMilitaryFamilies.
• Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions,
comments or need help, please contact us at: [email protected]
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2015 New version 2.0