148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SPOOKILY AVERAGE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Even with lacking visuals and a 'freemium' model, Monster Mansion still manages to serve up some spooky fun!
What's NewThe holidays are over but that doesn't mean you can't still have fun scaring humans!
- Some holidays themed items were removed
App DescriptionDownload the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated apps like Monster Mansion to be featured on FAAD!
Even monsters need a place to call home!
★★★★★ APP STORE FEATURED NEW AND NOTEWORTHY ★★★★★
★★★★★ “This game is sooooooo cool”
★★★★★ “Super fun game!!:)”
★★★★★ “it’s awesome, I love when you get to scare humans”
Thanks for all of the reviews and making Monster Mansion a 4.5 out of 5 game!
Build up your haunted mansion into a world-class monster hotel with special rooms which will unlock monsters inspired by classic books, movies and television. Your monsters will find a place to call home in your hotel while they scare the unsuspecting human visitors!
Check-in every day for a Daily Bonus and make sure your ‘guests’ are happy. With unlockable challenges and plenty of updates – like new rooms, monsters, features, and more – there are plenty of reasons to keep coming back.
Don’t be scared, get building today!
• Numerous unique rooms of all themes, shapes and sizes
• Hordes of scary monsters from vampires to werewolves and everything in between
• Hire staff to care for your monsters
• Build scare rooms for your monsters to have fun doing what they do best
• Use connectors to create hotels with really creative and different layouts
• Collect money from your guests and use it to build an even better hotel
• Unlock new rooms and monsters at every level
• Collect and check in on your monsters in the guest book
• Decorate the rooms or the outside of your hotel to attract more customers
• Visit your neighbors and play together
Please note this game allows you to purchase items in the game for real money. Please disable in-app-purchases on your device if you don’t want this feature to be accessible.
January 17, 2013 New version 1.3
November 18, 2012 New version 1.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release