Various bug fixes and improvements
Can you bring balance to the Equator? Grab a friend, and a shared iPad, and get ready for the most fun and collaborative math game you’ve ever played.
Working together, players learn valuable math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and order of operations as they play through four seasons- Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring. As the seasons progress, the puzzles become more challenging. Complete objectives and math puzzles in order to unlock fun hats and customize your character.
- Collaborative gameplay on the same iPad
- Work together with a friend or a parent to solve fun puzzles
- Learn addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and order of operations
- Complete objectives to earn fun costumes for your character
- 4 seasons full of new challenges and surprises
Equator is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to trackthe game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- January 03, 2014 New version 1.438
- September 17, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- January 26, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- January 25, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- October 26, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- September 02, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $4.99
- August 28, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- August 23, 2012 Initial release