No matter your age, gender or fitness level, everyone can learn how to box! Renowned boxing instructor Michael The Boxer will guide you through all the fundamentals of boxing including punches, stretching and hand wrapping. All the main punches are included – left and right jabs, left and right hooks, left and right uppercuts, and doubles and triples.
Once you’ve learned the basics, you'll be ready to start your boxing workouts of varying intensity, with your own iTunes library and with ongoing motivation by Michael the Boxer in his signature no nonsense style.
• Full-size photos of over 50 stretches to get you warmed up
• 13 exclusive videos of Michael teaching you the main punches
• Custom boxing workouts from 1-12 rounds
• Play your own music from your iTunes library
• Varying intensity levels: Low, Medium, or High
• Over 100 different audio punch combinations
• Over 20 different inspirational audio quotes
About Michael the Boxer
Michael the Boxer (aka Michael Onello) is a former amateur boxer, professional boxing trainer and motivational speaker with 20-years experience. Michael was selected twice for the training camp of World Heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis. Michael has a boxing record of 28-2 and has written and published two books on the sport of boxing. Now he brings his knowledge to you.
- August 15, 2012 Initial release