What's New--Show snapshot of video files
--Added a video player that supports many kinds of video files
App DescriptionInstantly turn your iPhone into a wireless mobile storage and a video player
Do you want to share some files across many iDevices? Do you want to share a great photo or some important documents with your friends via bluetooth using your iPhone? Do you want to access files in your iPhone via web browser in your computer?
Let SuperbShare help you!!
* A powerful video player that supports many kinds of video files, includes mkv, avi, rmvb, and so on. It could handle 1080p mkv video in iPhone5. In iPhone 4s, it could handle 720p mkv video
* Upload/download files by using web browser in computer via Wifi connection. And you can enable http access password to protect the privacy
* Exchange files with other iDevices (having SuperbShare installed in the device) via BLUETOOTH. NOTE: no WIFI or 3G connection needed in this scenario and no extra fees.
* Upload/download files to cloud storage services (iCloud and Dropbox supported)
* Quick preview many kind of files (music, video, documents, PDF, images)
* Open files in other apps and vise versa
* Create/delete/move/rename operations are all supported
* Compress files and send them via email
* App could be protected by passcode
* Embed a simple music player. So that user could upload music files to iPhone via web browser and enjoy them right now!!
* Upload/download files via iTunes
* Please disable http sharing switch and enable it again, if the ip address is not correct that shows in the sharing UI. This issue happens because of ip address changes, due to network connection change, for example, 3G changes to WIFI
* Please be sure that two iDevices are displaying Bluetooth sharing UI of SuperbShare, before they can pair with each other and exchange files
June 14, 2013 New version 1.3.1
February 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
February 10, 2013 New version 1.3.0
December 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
December 14, 2012 New version 1.2.0
November 19, 2012 Initial Release