Version 1.1 ChangeLog:
* Added new particle effect for Booster Strip.
* Continuously looping particle effects (such as floating stars above ball-pockets)will now deactivate as they get a certain distance from the camera, boosting overall performance.
* Game Center now stores combined level score for each area (stage), one leaderboard for each stage/area. We will be removing individual level score leaderboards in the near future.
* Polished physics even more - balls bounce more realistically off objects.
* Replaced pool balls with a more optimized model.
* Display stage/area score on area select screen.
* Various bug fixes.
**** 7/10 by 148apps.com ****
This crazy 3D game brings pool to a whole new level! Sink the colored balls in their matching holes using bank shots, launch pads, booster strips, or any other means necessary!
Controls are simple: one finger to aim, two fingers to shoot!
Requiring the precision of billiards, and played on tables looking more like mini putt courses, this challenging game will seriously test your pool (and mini putt) skills. With exciting and challenging table-courses, beautiful 3D graphics, intuitive controls, and smooth physics and game play that’s easy to play but hard to master, it’s fun for the whole family!
Drift Pool features:
*Game Center support,
*Full 3D graphics,
*Exciting courses that will seriously test your pool skills,
*Obstacles like booster strips, moguls, launchpads, and more!
*Challenging game play,
*Better performance than the Lite version,
*Many more levels on the way! And trust us when we say these levels won’t just take a few minutes to master!
We plan on giving this game lots of updates, attention, and support. We're a small, but fiercely devoted team. If there are any issues with Drift Pool (bugs, crashes, etc), an email with detailed information regarding the issue, would be so very much appreciated :) Hope you enjoy!
- August 15, 2012 Initial release
- February 01, 2013 New version 1.2