Higher resolution edited images.
Improved palm rejection.
Visual Thinkers Rejoice!
Inkflow works like a word-processor for visual thinking. Capture your ideas as easily as with pen and paper, then arrange and reorganize them with your fingers!
This is the full featured Plus Edition of Inkflow. It is the same as the in-app purchase from the basic edition Inkflow. Please download this only if you haven't already upgraded in-App.
DIGITAL WRITING DONE RIGHT
Inkflow's ink feels like a really smooth fountain pen. Great for expressive writing or sketching. Effortlessly scale or move anything you select. This will change the way you think about ink: Jot down a list of concepts then rearrange them to fit into the bigger picture. literally move your thoughts around the page, and assemble big ideas with your fingers. This works great for brainstorming and planning. It's also perfect for prototyping layouts, sketching, and drawing.
FULL RESOLUTION ZOOM
Zoom and pan with two fingers. Inkflow's ink stays sharp no matter how much you zoom in, so you can add fine details at full quality. It's also lightning fast and lag free. This allows writing and drawing with incredible precision, with or without a stylus.
INKPORT: COPY AND PASTE FROM THE REAL WORLD
Only Inkflow Plus includes the revolutionary Inkport tool. Inkport uses your iPad's camera to instantly convert your written notes and sketches into Inkflow's native vector ink. Easily pull in materials from multiple sources and go from paper to iPad without missing a beat. Inkport is going to change the way you use paper in your workflow.
TEXT, PHOTOS, and PAPER BACKGROUNDS TOO
Insert text boxes and photos anywhere on the page and resize them seamlessly with the ink. You can also choose from a selection of different paper backgrounds.
EASILY CREATE and SHARE
Inkflow let's you export your books to PDF, high-resolution JPEG, and share them via Twitter, Email, or with other Apps.
This edition includes the full set of expanded features, including:
- A customizable, full color palette,
- Pencil, Eraser, and Paint Brush tools,
- Rotate, Cut, Copy, Paste Ink,
- Page Management,
- Notebooks with unlimited pages,
- An additional 50+ fonts on the iPad,
- Custom paper backgrounds,
- And more!
Universal App for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch: Upgrade once and get Inkflow Plus on all your compatible devices connected to your iTunes account!
GREAT FOR CLASS
We built a standalone Plus Edition mainly so that Educational institutions can take advantage of the volume purchase program (check with your school's Apple rep for details).
A PLATFORM FOR CREATIVITY
We strongly believe that the iPad is not just a consumption device. It's a creativity device. Thanks for supporting us in our journey of building Creative Apps like Inkflow. We hope you enjoy it!
- August 13, 2012 Initial release
- September 02, 2012 New version 1.5
- January 09, 2013 New version 1.6
- February 12, 2013 New version 1.7
- February 22, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 28, 2013 New version 2.1
- April 18, 2013 New version 2.2
- April 29, 2013 New version 2.3
- July 03, 2013 New version 2.5
- August 10, 2013 New version 3.0
- August 16, 2013 New version 3.1
- August 24, 2013 New version 3.2
- September 17, 2013 New version 3.3
- October 09, 2013 New version 3.4
- October 25, 2013 Price decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
- October 31, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $7.99
- March 14, 2014 New version 3.5
- March 23, 2014 New version 3.6
- May 21, 2014 New version 3.7
- October 14, 2014 New version 3.8
- October 19, 2014 New version 3.8.4
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.8.6
- December 05, 2014 New version 3.9
- December 12, 2014 New version 4.0
- February 26, 2015 New version 4.1
- October 06, 2015 New version 4.2
- October 15, 2015 New version 4.3
- February 14, 2016 New version 4.4
- March 09, 2016 New version 4.5