What's New- Pesky bugs eradicated(so you can eradicate more pesky bugs :D)
App DescriptionYou've got food. And the ants are hungry. You need to protect your food. Experience the most dramatic attack of the ants in Tap Tap Ants: Battlefield. The battle has begun. This time, it is between you and the hungry ants. Can you survive and protect your food? Put your tapping skills to work in Tap Tap Ants: Battlefield.
----- HOW TO PLAY -----
In Tap Tap Ants: Battlefield, you need to simply keep tapping on the ants who will keep running towards your food which is at the centre of the table. Ants will keep rushing from all directions, you need to tap as fast as you can to make sure they don't get anywhere near your food.
You need to survive to win, in the Survival game mode. The ants keep rushing towards your food. This will increase your adrenaline flow, so make sure you tap fast and keep your food safe.
----- FEATURES -----
- Fast paced tapping action.
- Game Center integration. Get on top of the global leader board.
- Two game modes - Survival and War.
- Power yourself up with upgrades.
- Exciting new Survival Mode
- Multi-touch and Combos
- Surprise elements to help you score more
- Fun gameplay customization features
- Use powerful weapons to fend off hungry ants
- Bonus Bugs which adds additional gameplay depth
- Challenging new missions
- Attractive rewards which can be unlocked by completing missions
- Amazing social features and reward system
Hours of fun, guaranteed. Tap Tap Ants: Battlefield is suited for all age groups.
----- FOLLOW US -----
*Follow us on Twitter - @taptapants
*Like us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/taptapants
*Website - http://riseuplabs.com
*YouTube - http://youtube.com/riseuplabs
*Email - email@example.com
Get Tap Tap Ants: Battlefield now and experience the attack of ants in a whole new way.
January 29, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 29, 2014 New version 2.4
November 02, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
October 21, 2013 New version 2.3
June 05, 2013 New version 2.2
October 10, 2012 Initial Release