1. Full support for the iPhone 5.
2. Smaller, cleaner, navigation user interface.
3. Ability to purchase selected titles directly from the iBooks Bookstore.
4. Analytics with the option to opt out in System Preferences.
Emergency Bike Repair lets you hit the road with confidence knowing that you can handle all common—and even some not-so-common—emergency bike repairs. Professional mechanic Daimeon Shanks has been repairing bicycles for years at his high-end repair shop, The Service Course, as the head mechanic for the U.S. national team, and as mechanic for the Garmin Transitions ProTour cycling team. With Emergency Bike Repair, Shanks provides close-up photos and detailed instructions for 35 repairs that won’t require either professional tools or mechanical experience. This handy reference for unexpected breakdowns and maintenance covers these areas:
-Wheels and rim
-Pedals and cleats
-Derailleurs and shifting
-Handlebars and saddle
Shanks includes information on assembling a portable repair kit as well as video demonstrations of frequent multistep repairs, such as fixing a dropped chain and removing the front or rear wheel. Featuring easy repairs for clinchers, tubeless tires, tubular tires, troublesome derailleurs, and handlebar alignments, Emergency Bike Repair gives you everything you need for worry-free cycling. The app puts professional assistance in the palm of your hand so you can safely return to the road if trouble strikes. If you are a cyclist seeking a hassle-free ride, then you'll find real benefit to adding Emergency Bike Repair to your app library. It is a valuable complement to popular GPS or weather tracking apps which are available elsewhere. This app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 15, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 03, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99