What's New- new user interface, new tools layout
- full iOS 7 compatibility
- new path bar at the top allows to navigate through large file structures much easier than before
- entirely new audio player. It now operates in the background, letting you read your files, while listening to audio. Once started, it can be easily accessed from any file viewer, no need to close the current file to change the track, or stop the player altogether. Shuffle and Repeat options are a part of the player now, no need to go to Settings to change those.
- new Manage Files button - Flatten Copy. You can now flatten many files with a single button click, no need to open them and flatten them manually one by one
- every entry in the file list now has a convenient “tools” button, which enters the file management mode and instantly selects the file for managing
- files can now be starred and tagged with 7 different colors. You can search for individual color tags separately.
- Find Files list now has three sections, dividing found files by their location - In This Folder, Subfolders, Elsewhere
- standalone audio and video files linked from parent HTML files can now be opened from inside that HTML
- tons of other enhancements and stability improvements
App DescriptionIMPORTANT NOTE: This is _not_ a free consumer app. This special version of GoodReader® is intended for Enterprise users and government agencies, and it requires an activation key. Please contact Good Technology company to obtain the key (1-866-7-BEGOOD or ISVDealDesk@good.com). If you're not an Enterprise user with necessary server infrastructure provided by Good Technology, please consider our standard “GoodReader for iPad” and “GoodReader for iPhone” apps.
“GoodReader for Good” is a special edition of the world’s top selling PDF reader – specifically designed for Good for Enterprise users. GoodReader for Good combines the world’s top selling document viewer and file manager for iPad with the absolute document security of Good for Enterprise.
When looking for a secure way for employees to view and annotate PDF files on-the-go, individuals, companies and government agencies throughout the world have chosen GoodReader. The only PDF viewer to achieve the rank of top ten best-selling paid iPad apps of all time, GoodReader achieved its success by easily handling huge PDF and TXT files, navigating manuals, large books, maps, and magazines with great speed.
The ability to annotate and mark-up PDFs enables users to handwrite notes and add sticky notes, lines, arrows, and freehand drawings on top of a PDF file. In addition, GoodReader for Good is also able to open MS Office files, pictures, audio and video.
Companies must mitigate the risk of sending confidential documents on small, easily lost or stolen devices such as iPads. With GoodReader for Good, your files will always be encrypted and password protected and, if necessary, your company can have the ability to remote wipe data should your device has gone missing.
While the Good for Enterprise app ensures secure encrypted transmission of files from your office to your company's iPads, GoodReader for Good makes sure that they're securely stored while your employees are working with them. Backed up by Good's industry-leading FIPS-certified encryption, GoodReader for Good makes absolutely sure that your files are always encrypted, even while you're viewing and annotating them.
February 10, 2014 New version 3.20.0
September 26, 2013 New version 3.19.4
April 15, 2013 New version 3.19.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release