148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: I WANNA CAST MAGIC MISSILE! :: Read Our Full Review >>
Knights of Pen and Paper puts players in the unique position of acting as both Dungeon Master and Adventurer in a tabletop RPG, and it's ridiculously awesome.
- Shipwreck cove secret unveiled!
- Easy travel. Go anywhere with just one tap on the map!
- Random damages: attack and spells now have a range of damage.
- Elemental damage system: Physical, Magical, Nature and Divine damages.
- Luck system redone. Now you only get extra luck on dice rolls if you add specific items and characters to your party.
- A bunch of new small features.
- Tons of bug fixes.
App DescriptionIGF 2013 Finalist - Student Showcase
"If you're an RPG fan of any kind, you'll love Knights of Pen & Paper." -- Eurogamer, 9/10
"This is Role-Playing in its purest form." -- Kotaku-US
""An indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG." I love every single one of those adjectives." -- IGN
"It’s clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable." -- 148 apps, 4.5/5
Knights of Pen&Paper is an indie turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG. Inspired by the great titles of the 90's, you feel like playing a traditional pen and paper RPG.
The player gets to control the playing characters AND the dungeon master, and you choose what battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make it a challenging fight and your rewards will be equally great!
With 12 different classes (6 unlockables via quests) and 17 characters (5 unlockables via quests) to choose from, more than 100 quests, 50 monsters, 100 items and equipment, blacksmith, enchanter, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a lot more. Knights of Pen&Paper gives the player lots of room to personalize your gameplay experience.
Don’t wait any longer! The Pen&Paper World needs you!
- Turn Based battles
- Retro Pixel Art
- Pen & Paper RPG references
- Simple to play, very rich gameplay experience
- Challenging quests and monsters
- Entertaining story line
April 11, 2013 New version 1.45
March 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
January 03, 2013 New version 1.33
December 20, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 20, 2012 New version 1.30
November 30, -0001 Initial Release