What's New- Significantly improved appearance of data on the main screen:
o According to your requests, we have completely changed the rounding system
o No need to specify budgets in income categories (you can leave the field empty)
o Possibility to hide budgets from the main screen (Settings - Personalization - Display Budget)
- Minor bugs fixed
App Description***** iPhone app got featured by Apple in â€śStaff Favoritesâ€ť in 83 countries!
***** Ranked # 1 Finance app in 53 countries (including the US, UK, Canada, Germany etc)
Knowing how much you spend is the first step to growing your money! Get a sweeping view of your finances: income sources, accounts, expenses and financial goals - everything on one screen! CoinKeeper puts you in control of your budget and savings, and turns finance tracking into a motivational experience. Neat charts and advanced statistics included!
=== This version is iPad-only. Check out CoinKeeper for your phone in App Store and on http://coinkeeper.me ===
* "CoinKeeper is by far the best and easiest to use personal finance app Iâ€™ve ever used. I canâ€™t do much more to suggest CoinKeeper as a must-have finance app" - 148apps.com Editorâ€™s Choice Award
* â€śI would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a less tedious way to budget". - AppAdvice.com
CoinKeeper for iPad adds more to the time-honored features of the famous CoinKeeper for iPhone. And now you can easily get the data from your favorite devices, iPhone and iPad, in sync!
* KEY FEATURES *
* NEW! Data export into .csv (other formats are in the works)
* Full freedom of budgeting! Set custom budgeting periods (week, 2 or 4 weeks, month, quarter, year) starting from any date.
* Quick start with autobudgeting mode.
* One-screen overview of your finances.
* Multiple accounts and currencies.
* Record transactions by simply dragging coins from accounts into expenses.
* Instantly know where you are overspending by the fill level and color of each expense category/coin.
* Create your own subcategories to know exactly how you spend your money.
* Set financial goals to save money for things youâ€™re dreaming about faster.
* Reminders of upcoming bills & recurring transactions.
* Spending and income stats on neat charts.
* Motivational elements help you enjoy saving money.
* Password protection of your data.
* WHAT MAKES IPAD VERSION SO SPECIAL? ADVANCED STATISTICS! *
* See proportions of your monthly expenses by categories and subcategories on a neat pie-chart.
* Overview expense distribution for any period of time.
* See stats on expenses in different accounts.
* Know where your money comes from, viewing the history of monthly incomes by different income sources.
* Know where your money goes, viewing monthly expenses by different categories and subcategories.
* Summarize average incomes and expenses across all the time periods in a visual bar chart.
* Know the history of savings for the financial goals at a glance.
* Keep your balance positive by tracking monthly history of net income (incomes minus expenses).
* See monthly history of net worth (accumulated monthly net income).
* Get on track to financial prosperity and see forecasts of your net income and net worth.
Daily stats (receipt view):
* Track your expenses by categories and subcategories daily.
* Know whether you are spending wisely by tracking total daily expenses and incomes.
* See your dayâ€™s grand total.
* Income, accounts, expenses and goals on one screen!
â–¸ Income source panel (green) shows where your money comes from and how much.
â–¸ Accounts panel (red) displays where you store your money, cash or non-cash.
â–¸ Expense categories panel (black) lets you track what you spend your money on with a customizable budget for each category.
â–¸ Financial goals panel (yellow) shows what you are saving for and how much.
â–¸ Easily rearrange icons, and customize category names and budgets to your needs.
* Sync & backup
â–¸ Instant or daily server backup to safely secure your data.
â–¸ Synchronization between multiple devices with the same personal profile for shared budgeting.
* One-click history of transactions
â–¸ View history of transactions by taping on any income source, account or expense category.
â–¸ Set transactionsâ€™ frequency and add notes.
November 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
November 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
November 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
August 09, 2012 Initial Release