148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: TOTALLY RADICAL :: Read Our Full Review >>
True Skate successfully recreates the open-ended fun of freely skating in an empty skate park.
What's New- Touching the ground now acts as a brake.
- Tilting the device back before doing an ollie out of a ramp now keeps the deck in the ramp, rather then jumping out. This is helps when doing airs in bowls and mini ramps.
- For gyro enabled devices, tilting sideways before an ollie now affects the direction of an ollie.
- Smother game play for iPhone 4 and iPod (4th Generation), especially for deck customization.
- Deck customization images no longer disappear if you delete the image from your camera roll.
App DescriptionThe most authentic skateboarding sim ever. As close as you can get to a real skate board with out getting a scraped knee.
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (An additional skate park is now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Smooth graphics.
- A camera that lets you see where you are going.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skate park.
- We hope to bring more new skate parks to True Skate in the future.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board customization.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
May 21, 2013 New version 1.0.7
March 28, 2013 New version 1.0.6
March 20, 2013 New version 220.127.116.11
February 27, 2013 New version 18.104.22.168
December 19, 2012 New version 22.214.171.124
November 21, 2012 New version 1.0.2
October 18, 2012 Initial Release