What's New• Compatible with iPad1
• Two Tolerance/Sensitivity Options for each user - Challenging and Easier
App DescriptionGoodbye to boring handwriting practice! With our Wet-Dry-Try App, your children can learn and practice correct formation habits for writing capital letters and numbers on our virtual Slate Chalkboard.
This app helps children learn handwriting skills in the easiest, most efficient way. The result truly is handwriting without tears!
- A proven multisensory approach teaches children to write capital letters and numbers with easy, correct habits and without reversals.
- Two options for sensitivity, Challenging and Easier, allow educators to adjust the letter writing tolerance depending on each student’s needs and development.
- Smiley face and Slate Chalkboard frame promotes good top-to-bottom, left-to-right handwriting and reading habits.
- “Pick and Practice” game lets children practice capital letters and numbers in any order they chose.
- “HWT’s Winning Order” game builds handwriting skills by organizing the capital letters in the proven Handwriting Without Tears® developmental teaching order.
- A personal instructor coaches children through the formation steps and helps them fix mistakes.
- Three levels of difficulty for each letter build skills progressively. Master a level of difficulty on a letter and win a star. Three stars wins a Letter Card. Collect them all to master the alphabet!
About Handwriting Without Tears®
Handwriting Without Tears is a proven success in making legible and fluent handwriting an easy and automatic skill for children.
Our simply smart student materials help children learn handwriting skills in the easiest, most efficient way. Children can transition quickly from learning the mechanics of handwriting to focusing on content and meaning—in all subjects. Thousands of administrators, teachers, therapists, and parents across the country use HWT.
May 17, 2013 New version 1.06
March 13, 2013 New version 1.0.4
October 14, 2012 New version 1.0.3
September 26, 2012 New version 1.0.2
September 06, 2012 New version 1.0.1
August 13, 2012 Initial Release