Fixed bug with Magnetic Ball
COIN is an 8-bit style game for everyone.
Featured by Apple in the New Games for Family category!
Earn the highest score possible by collecting silver and gold coins using a ball and a bungee.
Each game of COIN is different, but they all follow the same rules:
-Each game starts with 15 balls (lives)
-3 extra balls per board
-3 special balls per board
-6 Blocker blocks per game
-4 Gold coins per board
-116 to 122 Silver coins (varies on how many blockers have been eliminated) per board
-1 extra ball when a board is cleared
-5 extra balls each time 1000 points is earned
You can tilt the device to influence the balls.
-Gravity Coin = Hang time
-Fire Coin = destroys blocker blocks
-Ghost Coin = Passes through blocker blocks
-Blue Coin = Two for one
-Magnetic Coin = scales the walls
*Special thanks to Eric Skiff for the great 8-bit style music.
COIN by ABCya.com:
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by ABCya.com in the iTunes App Store.
- Does include contain Social Network Integration with Game Center where available. If you are logged into your Game Center account, the COIN by ABCya.com App will share certain information regarding your use of the App, such as your score and username.
-ABCya.com does not control Game Center and your use of Game Center is governed by Apple's policies.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release