Issue with template files and thumbnails fixed
Elements for iWork is a collection of high-quality images for illustrating your slideshows, invitations, posters, newsletters, ebooks, or practically any kind of content. The images range from funky icons and stylish, ready-to-use logos to myriad variations on such universal symbols as arrows and question marks.
The Elements for iWork collection contains hundreds of doodles, icons, logos, badges, ribbons, and clipart pieces. All images include transparent backgrounds that allow placing them on various colors and patterns. The PNG format lets you to adjust brightness, tint, and other image parameters. In addition, the high image resolution is suitable for printing. The set was designed for Apple’s Pages and Keynote, but you can also use the images in Numbers or iBooks Author.
Using Elements for iWork is really trouble-free. All you need to do is download the app, drag the images to your selected location, and copy-paste them onto your documents.
*** Requires Pages 5.0 and Keynote 6.0 or later
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2015 New version 2.0
- September 16, 2015 New version 2.1
- October 14, 2015 New version 2.2
- November 05, 2015 New version 2.3
- November 24, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99
- November 28, 2015 New version 2.4
- November 30, 2015 Price increase: $9.99 -> $19.99
- December 20, 2015 New version 2.5
- January 25, 2016 New version 2.6
- February 07, 2016 New version 2.7