- Fixed exploit in multiplayer speed
- Multiplayer color is always blue, enemy is always red
- Streamlined tutorials and first campaign
- Can now upgrade skills from within Tournaments
- Fixed iCloud reliability
- Sound effect volume now responds to main audio volume
- Can play background music from another app
PWN is a multiplayer strategy game about competitive computer hacking. Battle your rivals to take over networks using viruses, trojans, and backdoors like you were in a retro-futuristic hacker movie.
"Smart, highly addictive, and competitive strategy/puzzle action" - 148 Apps (Editor's Choice)
"The experience is simply exquisite. Such tension, such drama...it's just perfect...PWN: Combat Hacking is what I want hacking to be." - Kotaku
"A ludicrously chaotic, quick-fire take on the real-time strategy genre, delivering plentiful amounts of rich, strategically satisfying tactical action" - PocketGamer (Silver Award)
In this fast real-time strategy game you face off against other elite hackers within a 3D cyberspace and blast each other off the grid by tactical use of computer viruses, trojans, and spikes. Defend your own nodes with encryption, firewalls, and scanners. And watch out for hidden traps like backdoors that can decimate your network from within. Become the notorious computer hacker you always wanted to be.
- Real-time, player vs. player tactical hacking battles
- Eight hacker characters to choose from, each with a special skill proficiency
- Infiltrate maze-like three-dimensional network grids
- 10+ hours of single-player campaigns where you take out other hackers, learn and upgrade various hacking skills, and finally compete in a huge tournament
- Online and Local multiplayer
- Now with cross-platform multiplayer - download in the Mac App Store and play against friends on their phone!
- iCloud support
- Widescreen support
- 90 different maps to battle on
- No actual coding/hacking knowledge required!
- March 15, 2013 Initial release
- March 18, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 19, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 20, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 25, 2013 New version 1.02
- June 18, 2013 New version 2.00
- June 24, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 29, 2013 New version 2.01
- June 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 13, 2013 New version 2.02
- September 17, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 20, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 17, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 11, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- March 17, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 22, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 06, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 21, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 13, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99