+ Fixed problem that could cause app to become unresponsive on iPad running iOS6.
+ Fixed problem that caused letter tiles to move in parallel if more than one letter tile was being dragged at the same time.
+ Removed two phrase puzzles (one due to being a rare dictionary variant and the other due to similarity to another phrase) and replaced with two new phrase puzzles.
These unfortunate phrases have been disemvoweled and squashed together! Separate the two words of each phrase by sliding letter tiles up or down. When all of the consonants are aligned correctly, the vowels will automatically appear.
• 1000 phrases to solve!
• You can never truly get stuck. You can always puzzle it out by grouping likely letter combinations, even if you do not know the phrase.
• If all else fails, tap the Skip button. The skipped puzzle will appear again later.
• Average solve time and total solve time are tracked on the settings page.
• Do timers make you nervous? You can hide the timer from the settings page.
- June 28, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 26, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 11, 2014 Initial release