Fixed Audio Issue
Now featured in Apple's "What We're Playing!"
Critics are raving:
"Pastry Panic could very well end up becoming your next metaphorical caffeine fix." - PocketGamer (7/10) (Bronze Award)
"Pastry Panic is as addictive as donuts, though thankfully far less fattening." - Gamezebo (4/5)
"Pastry Panic is destined for classic status." - 148Apps (4/5)
Hesitant about trying out Pastry Panic? Think it won’t be worth your cash? No worries, the free version is finally here! Have a taste of the game for 0 pennies! If you like it and want more, the full version has a lot more content and isn’t that expensive, so don’t be afraid to press the buy button!
There's trouble brewing down at the old pastry factory, so management has sent you down to the belts. Oh no, there are bolts flying everywhere! Now you must gather them all to avoid clogging the gears, which would result in the factory becoming a gravel heap! Be sure to gather lots of pastries too, so you can rack up high scores on the leaderboards! All that and more in this new and exciting iOS adventure, Pastry Panic!
- Universal support for every device
- Beautiful HD retina graphics, even on the iPad 3
- Retro, detailed pixel art
- Chiptune music for your listening delight
- One game mode with a challenging, iPad exclusive, variation (3 modes in full version)
- Three wicked power-ups (seven in full version)
- Shop with an equippable cowboy hat and an unlockable rainbow filter that can be purchased using in-game currency (20 hats in full version, plus 4 filters)
- 3 special guest characters: Soosiz, Hurdle Turtle, and Draco (available only in full version)
- Stats page where you can track your progress
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Endless replayability and fun for players of all ages
Follow us on Twitter for all the latest status updates on everything Underground Pixel! https://twitter.com/#!/UndergroundPixl
- August 15, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- August 06, 2012 Initial release