App DescriptionA Parentsâ€™ Choice Approved Award Winnerâ€ť (2013)
The original childrenâ€™s picture book, â€śBroadway Barksâ€ť was written, narrated,
and sung beautifully by Tony-award winning American actress,
Bernadette Peters. It is a warm and an appealing story of loss, reunion,
and nurturing â€“ complete with a happy ending.
In a park lives a lonely little dog, Douglas.
He is befriended by a pretty, red-haired stranger (Peters), who takes him to a Broadway stage so that he has a chance at being adopted.
How can Douglas be a star and find himself a new home?
Do you know Broadway Barks?
Broadway Barks is an animal charity event founded by Bernadette Peters in 1999 to promote the adoption of shelter animals.
The storybook â€śBroadway Barksâ€ť became Bestseller list and has been receiving unchanging love from children.
"Broadway Barks" is a story about a dog who finds a new family after being adopted.
I hope this story will help you understand how important it is to take care of animals.â€ť
- Bernadette Peters, 2012
Note from Peters to her children fans, with the release of â€śBroadway Barksâ€ť app
About Broadway Barks App
Broadway Barks App tells a story about a lonely dog Douglas searching for his home, with beautiful music and lyrics by Bernadette Peters. In addition, Broadway Barks App includes three special reading features and unique interactive activities that go beyond the storybook and are exclusive this app.
Grow with Broadway Barks!
Kids between ages 2-8 acquire vocabulary at a tremendous speed, and they also develop strong affinity towards companions and animals. Reading stories based on animals stimulates their linguistic and intellectual abilities, and at the same time nurture their emotional senses.
Douglas from â€śBroadway Barksâ€ť will support your kidsâ€™ growth and development in various ways.
1) Douglasâ€™ Showtime: Create the most exciting showtime for Douglass so that he can impress the audience with unique songs and dances.
2) Kramerâ€™s Song: Enjoy the beautiful lullaby music for Kramer, with music and lyrics by Bernadette Peters. This will be a wonderful bedtime ritual for your kids.
1) Read to Me: Enjoy the beautiful narration of Bernadette Peters and use the interactive elements on every page.
2) Auto Play: Relax and enjoy the story as it unfoldsâ€¦the pages turn automatically for you.
3) Read it Myself: Turn off the narration to read the story by yourself as the words appear on the screen.
CJ Educations' Story
Delightful Learning Experience
From the hands of educational experts
To the hearts of smiling children,
An exciting new world opens up at your childâ€™s fingertips.
Curious about the heartwarming story of Broadway Barks?
To create Douglasâ€™ amazing Broadway showâ€¦ Click and download to BEGIN!
Please rate and review the app to share your thoughts.
* Rate and review this app in the App Store!
* Like us and earn freebies: facebook.com/play123app
* Visit us: www.cjeducations.com
* Email us for app support: email@example.com
August 03, 2012 Initial Release