This app is optimised to use native resolution of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Enhanced for iOS 8.
Iguazu Falls are situated on the border of Argentina and Brazil. They touch the Parana region in Brazil and the Misione region from Argentina. The falls separate the river into upper and lower Iguazu. The Iguazu have a total of 275 falls and are 2.7 kilo meters long. Some of the falls have a height of 269 feet. About half of the river flows into a chasm known as The Devil’s Throat. This particular waterfall is U-shaped, 82 meters high, 150 meters wide, and 700 meters long. Iguazu Falls divide the two countries and more than two thirds of the falls lie in the Argentine Province.The tourists can reach the falls from either the Brazil Province or the Argentine Province.
* Universal compact app for iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone / iPod / iPad
1. Tourism Information - History, Location, Facts, Travel Tips, Highlights of Iguazu Falls.
2. Attractions - Museums, Landmarks, Outdoors, Amusement, Sports, Cultural attractions, Religious Attractions with description, map, near search etc.
3. Hotels - Hotels near to Iguazu Falls. Hotel description, Map, Reviews, Address, Contact Numbers, Price, Key Facts etc.
4. Map - Interactive Map of Iguazu Falls. Search for places and addresses in Iguazu Falls. Get live traffic reports and alerts. Get driving directions to any location from Iguazu Falls.
5. Image Gallery - Most beautiful photos of Iguazu Falls.
6. POI Search - Search everything at Iguazu Falls. (Hotels, Restaurants, ATM's, Lodges, Hospitals, Airports, Railway Stations, Drug Stores, Traveling Agencies Etc).
7. Translator - Supports 52 languages, Large text Translation.
8. World Clock - All major cities of the world (1000 Cities).
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- August 16, 2014 New version 5.1
- December 15, 2014 New version 6.0