NOTE: Free update to PKCS7Viewer on support web page, bug fixes etc.
Bug fix for certificate viewing under 10.6.6
Finally, a graphical tool for inspecting ASN.1 parse trees aka App Store Receipts and codesign/SSL certificates encoded in the ASN.1 DER/BER format. Use alone or in conjunction with Tighten Pro code generator.
Aimed primarily at Cocoa developers writing and testing code for In-App Purchase Receipt validation, PKCS#7Viewer can open and inspect almost any PKCS ASN.1 DER/BER encoded container.
Some examples of files in this format:
* App Store Receipts inside application bundles
* Mac Developer and Developer ID certificate pairs.
* Codesigning Certificates
* SSL certificates
Unlike other tools which show only an abstract version of the App Store Receipt, PKCS#7Viewer.app shows you the parse tree exactly as an ASN.1 parser sees it: a Russian-doll like nested container filled with other nested containers and primitive types.
Easily inspect the basic fields included with every MASReceipt or drill down into details of individual In-App Purchase items. The parse tree hierarchy shows exactly what's been included in the receipt, including undocumented but nevertheless useful receipt fields.
* Hierarchical view exposes exact structure of all ASN.1 data.
* English descriptions of cryptic ASN.1 object-identifiers.
* Receipt inspector reveals receipt and in-app purchase values.
Also includes the searchable corresponding asn1dump (shell tool) output for locating specific fields, textual values or object-identifiers.
If you find this application useful, please consider purchasing Tighten, FaceBoof! for Mac or FotoRoid 2HD for iOS.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release
- September 07, 2014 Price increase: $14.99 -> $29.99
- September 20, 2015 Price decrease: $29.99 -> $9.99