What's NewAdded new events and festivals
App DescriptionWhat's Up - Toronto (Browsing and Sharing Greater Toronto Area Events
This is a unique iPhone app that allows the users to browse hundreds
of free/paid events all around the Greater Toronto Area.
Events Organizers can add their own events.
Users can share on Facebook and Twitter particular events that match
their personal filter criteria.
For example: kids friendly events on weekends with FREE admission.
Users have the option to "like" future events.
Add Events to Calendar - Users can synchronize their calendar on the
cloud with specific events that match their interests.
Wondering what to do with the Kids on the weekend?
Confused by so many free festivals/events that take place in Toronto
during the Summer?
This app will help you organize, filter and share with friends
hundreds of events/festivals.
* New events are updated daily.
* Organizers can add new events using the app.
* Numerous categories are included: Arts/Exhibits,
Celebrations/Holiday, Charity/Cause, Cycling, Dance, Family/Children,
Farmer's Market, History, Live performances, Music, Sports,
Seminar/Workshops, Theatre, Film and many more
* Sync your Calendar on the Cloud with events by a click of a button
* Share with friends on Facebook and Twitter with the Flyer/Website of
the event organizer attached to your wall post or tweet.
* Smart searching and filtering capability by Area, Date, Keywords, kids-friendly, free admission and category.
* Check out what's near you by looking at a Map view of the city of Toronto with pins that link you directly to the event details and contact information.
* Most events display detailed contact information of the event's
organizer so you can follow up via email, phone call or check out their website by one click from your iPhone
* We're constantly updating the app so be sure to check back frequently to get the best out of our app
May 02, 2013 New version 1.6
April 12, 2013 New version 1.5
March 08, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
March 08, 2013 New version 1.4
March 02, 2013 New version 1.3
August 02, 2012 Initial Release