- Significant design updates, bug fixes
Perform computations with bond prices, bond duration, coupon rates, certificates of deposit, treasury bills, and more with the Wolfram Bond Pricing Professional Assistant. Determine bond prices to make informed decisions about your bond purchasing efforts.
- Compute settlement-to-maturity period with options for coupon frequency and day count convention
- Solve for clean and dirty price, yield, coupon rate, and redemption value
- Evaluate treasury bill information with bond equivalent yield and more
- Use discounted security to compute price, redemption value, and rates for discount securities
The Wolfram Bond Pricing Professional Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Bond Pricing Professional Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.2