Fixes a bug where the message display time setting wasn't being saved.
Subliminal Browser is an effective way to bring the power of subliminal messages to your web surfing.
You've probably heard of Subliminal Messages. The concept is simple: Messages flashed quickly are detected by your subconscious and processed by your mind without your conscious awareness. Subliminal Browser lets you harness this power.
Studies have shown that they can be very effective in supporting a change in behaviour or habits you're working to make in yourself.
In other words, they can help you achieve your goals.
Subliminal Browser has the potential to help you achieve your goals. Everyone is different, and the effectiveness of subliminal messages depends on many things, including the actual messages used, and of course, yourself.
* Uses the standard iPad web browser toolkit for a full-featured web browser.
* Configurable message size, appearance and display time.
* Set your own home page and create bookmarks.
* Customizable message categories.
* Keep your messages private with an optional password lock on either the application, or on settings.
* Message sharing: Submit your messages to the server.
* Use AirPlay to watch YouTube videos on your TV with subliminal messages.
That last one is important. You can use any website with Subliminal Browser, including YouTube, so you can even watch videos while the subliminal message overlay is active. And with AirPlay, you can project this video right onto your TV set through an Apple TV.
Use Subliminal Browser to read sites you've marked with Instapaper, search with Google, read books, or anything else that you spend time with every day in a regular web browser.
Try out Subliminal Browser, and turn your subconsicous mind into a powerful ally in achieving your goals.
- June 04, 2014 Initial release