What's NewNew UI for iOS 7,
Fixed some bugs.
App DescriptionNote Taker is the both typing and handwriting note taker that features retina natural digital ink, a neat digital paper notebook to makes capturing ideas easy and awesome.
Use you finger or stylus to write down your thoughts, capture ideas and information, do school works and draw mock-ups sketches or diagrams anywhere from university class to sofa at home,
To let you write anything you have in mind we included all the tools you might need: pens and highlighters of different colors, images, floating text boxes, shapes and of course an eraser.
You can zoom in and out on a note page using the finger pinch gesture while viewing or editing, the Overview and Edit window lets you see both a zoomed-out overview and a zoomed-in close-up writing area at the same time.
• Really attractive, super easy to use interface.
• Rich Text Formatting.
• Connect to most popular online storages: Dropbox, iDisk, GoogleDocs, Box.net, CloudMe, MyDisk.se, FTP and WebDAV.
• Save notes as .pnote file, Easy for share and manage.
• Export PDF Note File as PDF Documents.
• Merge PDF docs into single PDF document.
• Mail out documents as email attachments
• Copy files to Clipboard
• Send PDF files to iBook, GoodReader, Adobe Reader or other apps("Open In.." integration).
• WiFi file transfer (Browser or Webdav clients).
• USB file transfer (iTunes file sharing).
• Print notes via AirPrint.
The Note files can be export as PDF Book files that you can easily view, print and annotate on your computer. Also, it means that you can share you notes with anyone by mail and they are able to read and edit them as well.
Download now and start writing on your iPad, several sample files have been included, you can test it right now!
We are continuously developing Note Taker, so please feel free to contact us with your questions, suggestions or any problems, and we will reply ASAP.
October 22, 2013 New version 2.0
August 15, 2012 Price Decrease: $6.99 -> $2.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release