Crash Fix - App was crashing on home page
Project Planning Go is a simple and easy to use tool to plan and manage any kind of project. It can be used for the simplest to the most complex project management.
* BestApp Ever Awards "Best Business App" - Runner-Up
*FREE TO TRY*
In free version you can create one project plan and import one plan with read-write access. Upgrade to the full version within the app for unlimited access.
This app is also designed for professional project managers providing flexibility to manage project plans during meetings or when out of office.
Create project plans, add tasks, link tasks, assign resources or manage your existing Microsoft Project plans on your iPhone with Project Planning Go.
Import plan options:
* Import and manage your existing Microsoft Project plans as XML files from email, DropBox or iTunes
* Install Project Planning Go desktop addin and import plans directly from MS Project to Dropbox (visit support site)
* Create or Import Project Plans/Schedule
* 4 types of task links - finish-to-start (FS), start-to-start (SS), finish-to-finish (FF) and start-to-finish (SF)
* Interactive Gantt: Tap or pinch gantt bar to change dates and durations
* Export plans to Microsoft Project (XML File)
* Cost Calculation - Resource, Task and Project
* Backup and Restore plans
* Gantt view, Calendar view and Critical path view to analyze and review your plans
* Assign resources
* Reorder Tasks
* Bird’s-eye view of Gantt for easy navigation
* Slider bar to increase viewing area for Gantt or Table view
* Filter tasks by task name, duration, %complete, start date, finish date and resource
* Create plan templates and export to Dropbox or email
* Import and view project risk from Risk Register+ (.prr)
* Share plans as Planning Pro file (.ppp)
* Share plans as CSV file
* Share plans as PDF file
You can now email your plan as a .ppp file to yourself or other Planning Go/Pro, Gantt Lite or Gantt Pro users. The .ppp file can be opened on any one of these apps on iPhone or iPad enabling plan sharing and team collaboration.
For optimum performance:
Import project file with size less than 10 Mb
Open plan with project task count less than 250
This App has been developed based on valuable feedback we received from Project Management Community. Your feedback, comments, reviews and ideas help us improve Planning Go. We would like to hear from you.
- August 27, 2012 Initial release
- January 18, 2013 New version 1.1
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.2
- October 22, 2013 New version 1.3
- July 12, 2014 New version 1.7
- July 18, 2014 New version 1.7.1