Adjustments made to help with any audio issues and iOS 8 updates
**Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner**
Are you ready to go on an around the world, ABC adventure? With the “SUPER WHY ABC Adventures: Alphabet” app for iPhone/iPod touch, your child can do just that while playing a comprehensive collection of five interactive literacy games that help build strategies and skills to master the alphabet! With each game hosted by a different Super Reader, your child will be introduced to uppercase and lowercase letters and their names, the order of the alphabet, common letter sounds and writing letters in fun and exciting ways!
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER SAFARI
Go on a lickety letter safari with Alpha Pig by identifying letters in the jungle and taking pictures of safari wildlife from A to Z!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S UNDER THE SEA SOUNDS
Swim under the sea with Princess Presto while matching all twenty-six letters to their sounds to form words!
SUPER WHY’S Z MARKS THE SPOT
Help Super Why follow the alphabet trail in ancient Egypt, by connecting the dotted letters on an interactive map to reveal special treasures!
WONDER RED’S LET’S LETTER FLY
Fly around the world with Wonder Red in her Why Flyer collecting treasures in her Wonder Words Basket, while practicing with common letters sounds and objects that begin with them!
WOOFSTER’S GOLDEN LETTER BONES
Collect all of the golden letter bones with Woofster in the Wild West by writing all twenty-six letters of the alphabet in uppercase and lowercase!
MAP OF THE WORLD STICKER ACTIVITY
Earn over 400 themed souvenir stickers that you can use to decorate 8 themed backgrounds around the world! You can also save your pictures to share with family and friends.
Watch and sing-along with four alphabet themed music videos that expose your child to all twenty-six letters!
CHILD PROGRESS TRACKER
Track your child’s progress in identifying letter names and letter sounds in Alpha Pig and Princess Presto’s games.
ABOUT SUPER WHY
SUPER WHY, the breakthrough preschool TV series on PBS KIDS, is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! For more exciting SUPER WHY online games, music and activities visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
ABOUT OUT OF THE BLUE DIGITAL
Out of the Blue Digital is a division of Out of the Blue Enterprises, a leader in children's educational entertainment.
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.1
- January 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 31, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- December 24, 2013 New version 2.0
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 24, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 03, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 24, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 19, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 16, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- June 10, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- May 31, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- April 30, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 29, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 28, 2012 New version 1.4
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 17, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 11, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 23, 2012 New version 1.2
- August 16, 2012 Initial release