- improved sticker book experience
- new and improved game experiences to keep your super reader learning and playing
**Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner**
Play five Super Reader literacy games that help build strategies and skills to master the alphabet! Your child will be introduced to uppercase and lowercase letters and their names, the order of the alphabet, common letter sounds and writing letters as they earn stickers along the way.
- 5 interactive literacy games
- Introduction to uppercase and lowercase letters
- Learn the order of the alphabet
- Introduction to common letter sounds
- Learn to write letters
- Earn stickers for your map of the world stickerbook along the way
ALPHA PIG’S LICKETY LETTER SAFARI
Go on a lickety letter safari with Alpha Pig by identifying letters in the jungle and taking pictures of safari wildlife from A to Z!
PRINCESS PRESTO’S UNDER THE SEA SOUNDS
Swim under the sea with Princess Presto and match all letters of the alphabet to their corresponding sounds to form words! Earn stickers along the way!
SUPER WHY’S Z MARKS THE SPOT
Help Super Why follow the alphabet trail in ancient Egypt from A to Z, by connecting the dotted letters on a map to reveal special treasures!
WONDER RED’S LET’S LETTER FLY
Fly around the world with Wonder Red in her Why Flyer collecting treasures in her Wonder Words Basket, while practicing common letter sounds and objects that begin with them!
WOOFSTER’S GOLDEN LETTER BONES
Visit the Wild West to collect all of the golden letter bones with Woofster by writing all twenty-six letters of the alphabet in uppercase and lowercase!
MAP OF THE WORLD STICKER ACTIVITY
Earn over 400 themed souvenir stickers that you can use to decorate 8 themed backgrounds around the world! You can also save your pictures to share with family and friends.
CHILD PROGRESS TRACKER
Track your child’s progress in identifying letter names and letter sounds in Alpha Pig and Princess Presto’s games.
SUPER WHY ABC Adventures is based on the PBS KIDS series SUPER WHY, produced by Out of the Blue Enterprises. The breakthrough preschool series is designed to help kids ages 3 to 6 with the critical skills that they need to learn (and love) to read! Out of the Blue Digital is a division of Out of the Blue Enterprises, a leader in children's educational entertainment.
For more learning adventures with SUPER WHY, visit pbskids.org/superwhy.
For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://to.pbs.org/kidsapps.
About PBS KIDS
SUPER WHY ABC Adventures is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
- August 16, 2012 Initial release
- August 23, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 02, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 11, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 17, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 28, 2012 New version 1.4
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- April 29, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- April 30, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- May 31, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- June 10, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- August 16, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- August 19, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- August 24, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 03, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- November 24, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- December 03, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- January 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- October 12, 2014 New version 2.1
- August 19, 2016 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- November 07, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- January 05, 2017 New version 3