What's NewThis release focuses on stability and bug fixes.
Other recent enhancements:
- A new swipe-able side navigation on iPhone
- Call waiting
- Pull to refresh for iOS 6
- Mid & post call network information
App DescriptionAccession Communicator - For customers of service providers built on Metaswitch.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ACCESSION COMMUNICATOR UNLESS DIRECTED TO DO SO BY YOUR TELEPHONE SERVICE PROVIDER
Metaswitch does not offer telephony and voicemail services or app support to the general public. Contact your service provider if you have any questions or to find out if they are built on Metaswitch.
With Accession Communicator, you can take control of your home or office telephony services from anywhere.
• Make and receive calls over WiFi/3G using your landline number
• Move calls between your landline, mobile and tablet devices, without hanging up
• Add video to your calls
• Make calls from any phone using your landline caller ID
• Receive new voicemail alerts
• Playback voice and video messages and view faxes
• View transcribed voice messages
• Control how incoming calls are handled
• Sync your Accession contacts across devices
NOTE: Your service provider may not offer all features listed or may require you to pay additional subscription charges to access certain features. Contact your service provider for information. Accession Communicator also requires 3G/4G or WiFi access. Use of these services may incur additional charges.
February 28, 2014 New version 22.214.171.124
February 20, 2014 New version 126.96.36.199
October 30, 2013 New version 2.1.100
October 14, 2013 New version 2.1.91
September 28, 2013 New version 2.1.90
September 26, 2013 New version V2.1.80
August 10, 2012 Initial Release