- Multiple volumes can be added in bulk. (Details can be added to each later.)
- "Select All" option has been added to "Select Volume".
Don't I have this book already?
This app can remind you instantly!
Let's make a list of books you have to avoid buying the same book!
- Titles can be categorized.
- Volume information can be added to each title.
- Tap the number next to the title, then volume numbers will be displayed in a call-out.
- Titles can be sorted manually or automatically by title name, author, or publisher.
- A title can be easily searched by title name, author, or publisher.
- A book picture can be trimmed away to extract the book part only.
Book pictures can be searched on Web.
■How to add a book to the list
-Add a title
Start the app and tap the + button on the bottom of the category page.
Enter the title name only and select a category.
-Add a volume number
Select a category and then a title to go to the title page.
Tap the + button on the bottom of the title page to add a volume number.
You can add only one number at a time.
Author and publisher information from the latest volume will be carried over.
Select a volume from the title page to go into the details section.
Tap the book/sample picture to bring out the sub menu and select "Search Image".
Select an image and keep it pressed, then the title of the image will be displayed.
- August 16, 2012 Initial release
- October 13, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- December 04, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- December 30, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 01, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 27, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- August 10, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.4.0
- May 12, 2014 New version 1.5