App DescriptionSpokenPic is a new social network where you can share your photos and add your comments with your own voice. Imagine you want to report a particular fact through a photograph and associated spoken commentary explaining the scene you see in the picture.
Other users can see your message while listening to the audio instantly. They may also vote positively or negatively, follow you and be advised at the time you publish more posts, etc.
A photo and an audio commentary is not the same as a video. It's much better. Lets take a picture of the scene you want to post and then quietly at home add audio commentary you want before sending the message to the social network.
Access to SpokenPic social network is very simple: through Facebook or Twitter. Easy as that. Once logged in, you'll be allowed to use SpokenPic. You can post your message directly to your Facebook wall or Twitter timeline. It's that simple.
You can also publish the messages from others and share them with friends and followers.
Some features of SpokenPic:
1. - Up to 1 minute audio message, configurable.
2. - Photo Selection reel (library) or take a picture with the camera.
3. - Login with Facebook and Twitter.
4. - Full integration with social networks Facebook and Twitter.
5. - Geopositioning of photos taken so that your followers can know where they were taken (configurable).
6. - Marking Messages favorites.
7. - Forward messages to your followers.
8. - Positive or negative messages.
9. - Integration with Notification Center of your phone. Receive notifications when someone you follow or stop following you, when one of the users you follow have posted a new message, when a message has been valued yours when someone has posted a message from you on Facebook or Twitter, and many more .
Try now the new concept of social network: "social descriptive".
October 10, 2012 New version 1.1
September 24, 2012 Initial Release